We all know that exercise is key to a healthy lifestyle. There are many ways to boost your fitness round, and CBD is the perfect accompaniment. When practiced appropriately, exercise enhances our over all well-being and longevity. When practiced inappropriately, exercise can actually strain and weaken our bodies. This is because exercise stresses our bodies, and that stress creates pressure that will cultivate growth or destruction.
Stress Good For Us?
It sounds crazy, but stress can be beneficial. There is a powerful bodily function call hormesis. When our body’s are put under a manageable amount of stress, health and strength is enhanced. The perfect example is exercise. Our muscles are strained and literally broken, and then rebuilt stronger (and larger). The same can occur when we encounter or consume small amounts of toxins or pathogens in our environment. Rather than having a detrimental effect, they “train” our bodies to clean up and protect from larger amounts of similar toxins or pathogens.
It is important to note, “the dose makes the poison”. Too much pressure, and we snap, just enough and we are strengthened. Chronic stress in our lives, whether it be from food, lifestyle, environmental or exercise, can push us too far and create dis-ease. Our bodies are designed to tolerate periodic stress, with rest and relaxation being our regular state of being. In our modern world we are regularly stressed, with periodic moments of rest and relaxation. This is where CBD comes in..
CBD Makes Us Better Athletes…
Whether you exercise to cultivate health, beauty or endurance, CBD is an ideal tool for your routine. CBD oil’s beneficial impacts on inflammation and stress response means that whether its pre or post workout, you can expect to see improvements in performance, recovery and overall well being. CBD can help alleviate pain and muscle spasms, and improve heart, brain and lung health. When your body is stressed and inflamed, you will be sore, groggy and unwell.
How Hemp Heals…
CBD oil has a calming effect on the body, particularly on the nervous system. These results are observed with CBD’s ability to improve anxiety, sleep, inflammation and digestion. All of these symptoms have intimate relationships to the nervous system. More specifically, inflammation is connected to modern illness and chronic stress and appears to be at the root of these problems. It tends to negatively impact our well being. However, it also has its place.
Inflammation is a natural function of our bodies and results from stress. It helps to heal and protect us from invaders. The natural inflammatory response, similar to the stress response, is temporary. It comes in waves. When we observe stress in the context of hormesis, we have a short period of higher inflammatory markers, followed by a reduction in overall stress and inflammation. In the modern world, these responses are becoming chronic. Our bodies are stressed and inflamed. If the heat is always turned up, then things start to burn.
CBD can help us return to a state of harmony and balance, so our stress and inflammation come in waves, and rest and relaxation are the new norm. When we address and heal the root, or core, of any problem, we see improvements in emotional, physical and mental well being. CBD has an amazing ability to address these roots, reducing symptoms, and giving us pause so we can truly heal at the core.
CBD’s Many Benefits:
- Inflammation – CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, and so post-workout supplementation will help your sore muscles recover faster. This is a great natural alternative for those who use ibuprofen after workouts.
- Pain Management – CBD is an effective natural remedy for body pain, such as that from arthritis and injuries. Great for those who wish to workout but suffer from chronic pain.
- Muscle Spasms – CBD has antispasmodic properties and can benefit those who suffer from muscle spasms after or during workouts.
- Relaxation and Sleep Aid – If you are someone who feels over excited or “jacked up” after workouts, CBD could help you to cool off and relax, especially if you need to sleep. A good night’s rest means you will have a more effective recovery.
- Stress Reduction – Sometimes we feel unnecessary performance stress, especially high-level athletes. CBD can help reduce game-day stress and anxiety.
Consider These Natural Supplements:
CBD is one of many beneficial supplements. Try adding these in combination with CBD:
- L-Glutamine – Amino Acid effective at muscle recovery.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil – anti-inflammatory, improves cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium – Affects muscle function (oxygen uptake, energy production and electrolyte balance. Improves cardiovascular health.
- Deer Antler – Natural source of IGF-1. Helps build muscle, tonifies and strengthens entire body and increases endurance. Longevity tonic.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) – Helps muscle recovery.
- Creatine – Made of three amino acids (arginine, glycine and methionine). Helps build muscle and increases strength.
- Whey Protein – Easily digestible, rapidly absorbed and builds muscle quickly. Find a high quality source (We suggest Bulletproof brand), many whey protein powders are processed at high heat, which denatures the proteins and produces toxic results.
- Healthy Diet – Organic food, clean carbs, high fiber, moderate & high-quality proteins, Healthy fats (ghee, avocado, olive oil, coconut oil)
At Patriot Hemp, our mission is to provide high quality CBD oil to those who can benefit from it. We focus particularly on government employees, veterans, people suffering from PTSD, military personnel, nurses and those in positions of service. That is why we offer several CBD products that contain zero THC. This means you can enjoy all the benefits of CBD without the risk of THC. Find our products and more at https://patriotcbd.org/